Its Just Rock n Roll

15:11 Unknown 0 Comments








If you've ever had the problem of not knowing  where to go for a tattoo then you fall into the category of about 99% of people with or without tattoos. If you live in the Glasgow area, I would strongly recommend you hit up Rock N Roll Tattoo and Piercing. As I am from the Glasgow area I tend to look around to see who are the best artists in my area and time and time again this parlor pops up so I decided to investigate and see what I could find.

Originally founded in Edinburgh Rock N Roll decided that Glasgow deserved to see the beauty of their work and decided to open up a parlor in the west coast of the country. Situated in the Gallowgate area of Glasgow, Rock and Roll is definitely one of the best I have seen in Scotland let alone just Glasgow.

Again I have to batter on about cover ups, but through word of mouth and reputation, I heard that Rock N Roll are one of the best in the business when it comes to covering up those hellish tattoos that you regret.

The parlor has resident artists and guest artists. I think for today I'll look at the resident artists just in the intrest of anyone who would like to look into going here for a tattoo. One of the resident artists is Burt. I have followed his work on their page for a quite some time now and I can safely say that I will be getting in touch with him after I complete my current sleeve at another parlor.

The realism and use of colour palette in his work is just abolutely incredible. One of my favourite pieces of his work would definitely have to be his Spiderman piece and his Skull and pocket watch piece (I will include these in the end). The realism is breathtaking and you would genuinely think a polariod was stuck onto someones skin. If you get the chance, get onto their facebook page and have a look at his work, if you already have tattoos and are looking to extend your body art or even if you're new to tattoos I can't stress how much you should give his work a look.

Along with Burt, another artist at Rock N Roll who caught my eye was Marek. To me, he is the portrait man of the parlor, as you may already know I have two portraits tattooed on myself and portraits always fascinate me. Marek's work is phenomenal and the realism in his portraits is definitely one the best I have seen, along with the artist who completed my portraits. If you go onto their page be sure to check out his portaits, especially The Warriors Baseball Furies piece, its sure to take you back to Coney Island!

Check out Rock n Roll Tattoo and Piercing at : https://www.facebook.com/glasgow.tattoo/




You Might Also Like

0 comments: