Mad Fer it.

11:11 Unknown 0 Comments









Continuing on from last nights post on my own tattoos I have shown you the wonderful leg piece I have of Al Pacino as Tony Montana. I hope everyone enjoyed viewing it !!

It comes as no suprise to anyone who knows me that I am a massive music fan, particularly the Manchester music scene and everything that comes with it fascinates me. As soon as I had my scarface piece completed I knew I had to get another one done, the tattoo bug was strong with me!

I decided to take my love for the 'Madchester' music scene that bit further and get one of my favourite musicians tattoed on me. None other than the voice of Oasis, Liam Gallagher. For this piece I decided to go black and grey instead of full colour, since I will be getting a full sleeve of other musicians it made sense to get the black and grey portraits to then have art work and colour added to it so that it stands out even more. Once again I required the skills of Santa Kruz Kustom clubs Chris Meighan.

This tattoo only took half the time of  my full colour scarface tattoo and took only 2 and a half hours. Incredible. That is the only word that I could use to describe it, every detail down to the stubble on his face and the signature monobrow that Gallagher used to dawn. It has truely inspired me in terms of my love for Music and every now and then I get the occasional person asking me "So do you think they will get back together"

But I must say, once again Mr Chris Meighan has impressed me with his talents and It shouldnt be too long until I am back in the studio to get the next portrait added to my sleeve and you will all be glad to know that it is the songwriter of Oasis, Noel Gallagher.

Check out Santa Kruz Kustom club on Facebook !



You Might Also Like

0 comments: